- Tour program
- Term & coditions
- Site map
COOKING CLASS TOUR
Experience the Vietnamese cuisine and you will have a chance to learn how to make tasty traditional dishes from vegetable.
Welcomes you at the hotel lobby. Riding bicycle to Hoi An colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. So make sure your camera is handy. Biking to Tra Que vegetable village. Welcome drink for rest and walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields, using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here. Go to the restaurant & work together with the chef. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
- Tra Que vegetable salad “Tam Huu”( vegetable-shrimp-pork)
- Banh Xeo ( Vietnamese Pancake)
- Hoi An spring rolls
Hoi An spring rolls
Banh Xeo ( Vietnamese Pancake)
Tra Que vegetable salad “Tam Huu”( vegetable-shrimp-pork)
- Kid under 05 years old: free of charge
- Kid from 05 to 11 years old: pay 50% of the contract rate
- Kid from 12 years old and older: as adult
- Group of 15 paying full: 1 FOC for the tour leader (16paxs – 1FOC, maximum 02 FOC/group)